- Additional information
Puliyogare is a traditional household dish recipe of south india, especially from the state of Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. Puliyogare is a delicious rice based dish made from rice where is the main ingredient and its sourness is reduced by other ingredients used in the dish. It has a tangy and sour flavor from the tamarind, and a robust bite from chillies, coconut, mustard, pepper and other spices. It is spicy, sour, and typically served all by itself or accompanied by salad, yogurt and raita. Puliyogare is typically served all by itself or accompanied by salad.Itis prepared by a delicate blend of 15 to 20 ingredients that capture the flavors of the south India Tamarind Rice dish. To save effort,TRS Puliyogare paste helps us to prepare delicious Tamarind rice or Puliyogare in few minutes. It is very easy to use. Simply mix Tamarind Paste with cooked rice for a quick meal. For Puliyogare recipe this gives the right balance between the Tamarind paste and other ingredients in the dish. TRS Puliyogare paste is already contains these spices in the right amount to get excellent authentic Tamarind rice taste. The ingredients used for the preparation of Puliyogare are of high quality of spice which adds the delicious taste and aroma to the Chana Masala recipe. It has a special aroma that makes the dish delicious and tempting. TRS Puliyogare is 100% natural and contains no artificial flavor and preservatives. The ingredients used to prepare this recipe are made with traditional techniques to make sure that purity, freshness and flavor are properly retained.
Main Ingredients for Tamarind Paste:
Tamarind, amchur powder, lemon juice powder , Worcestershire sauce.
Recipe Ingredients for Grilled Chicken with with Tamarind-Orange Glaze:
• skinless boneless chicken breasts – 4
• olive oil – 1/2 cup
• fresh basil – 1/3 cup
• chopped garlic – 2 tbsps
• salt – 1/4tsp
• black pepper – 14tsp
• low salt chicken broth – 28 ozs
• orange juice – 1 cup
• sugar – 1/2cup
• unsalted butter – 6 tbsps
• tamarind paste – 2 tbsps
• grated orange – 2 tbsps
• peeled fresh ginger – 4 tsps
• long grain white rice – 3/4cup
1. Place chicken in shallow bowl. Whisk next 5 ingredients in medium bowl. Pour over chicken; turn to coat. Cover; chill at least 1 hour and up to 6 hours, turning often.
2. Whisk broth, juice, sugar, 3 tablespoons butter, tamarind paste, peel, and ginger in large saucepan. Boil mixture over medium-high heat until reduced to 3/4 cup and glaze coats back of spoon, stirring often, about 25 minutes. (Can be made 2 days ahead. Cool glaze, then cover and chill. Rewarm over medium heat, whisking occasionally.) Whisk in 3 tablespoons butter. Season glaze with salt and pepper.
3. Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Reserve 1/4 cup glaze in bowl. Grill chicken until cooked through, basting with reserved glaze, about 5 minutes per side. Arrange chicken atop rice on platter. Spoon remaining glaze over chicken.
4. Tamarind paste, a tart, seedless paste, is available at Middle Eastern, Indian, and some Asian markets.
Visit our online shop to purchase Instant Paste like Tamarind Paste, Emli, Puli, at cheap rate.