Tandoori BBQ Masala, Indian Barbecue Masala Mix, TRS, 100g
Tandoori masala is a special blend of authentic Indian spices for making tandoori chicken. Tandoori chicken dish is a delicious dish in which the chicken is covered with a mixture of plain yogurt and tandoori masala. The chicken is then roasted in the tandoor at very high heat. The chicken prepared in this fashion has a pink-colored exterior and a savory flavor. Tandoori chicken is the most famous Indian foods, which is loved by people the world over. Tandoori masala is a mixture of spices specifically for use with a tandoor, or clay oven, in traditional north Indian, Pakistani and Afghan cooking.TRS Tandoori masala adds delicious flavor and aroma to various Indian and international non vegetarian tandoori dishes. Tandoori Chicken Masala can also be used in preparing various other delectable non-vegetarian dishes. The ingredients used for the preparation of Tandoori chicken masala are of high quality of spice which adds the delicious taste and aroma to the tandoori chicken recipe. It has a special aroma that makes it more delicious and tempting. Other chicken dishes in addition to tandoori chicken, tandoori masala adds a delicious flavor in the recipes such as chicken tikka or butter chicken and most of the Punjabi dishes. It can be used with meat other than chicken, for example, in tandoori fish or paneer tikka. Garam masala, garlic, ginger, cumin, cayenne pepper, and other spices and additives (e.g. lemon juice …). The spices are a ginger-garlic, red chilli, garam masala and lemon juice mix blend impart a dark color and hot taste to the non vegetarian dish. For chicken masala, this spice gives the right balance between the spice-element and other ingredients in the dish.
TRS tandoori chicken masala 100% natural and contains absolutely no artificial flavor and preservatives. The ingredients used to prepare this recipe are made with traditional techniques to make sure that purity, freshness and flavor are properly retained.
Ingredients: Coriander, Chillies, Cumin, Turmeric, Fenugreek Leaves, Salt, Black Pepper, Dry Ginger, Mustard, Bay Leaf, Pulse, Cloves, Nutmeg, Caraway, Cinnamon, Cardamom Seeds, Mace, Asafoetida, citric acid, Garlic .
Indian recipe: Tandoori chicken masala
Recipe Ingredients to Tandoori chicken Masala:
• 1 kg chicken pieces of your choice with skin removed
• 6 tablespoons Tandoori Masala
• 1 cup yogurt
• 1 teaspoon garlic paste
• Salt as per taste
• 1 cup vegetable oil
• 1 tablespoon Chaat Masala (available at most Indian grocers) to garnish
• Onion rings to garnish
• Lemon wedges to garnish
Preparation Methood to Tandoori Chicken masala:
• Make shallow diagonal slashes in the chicken pieces and keep aside.
• Mix the Tandoori Masala with the yoghurt, 2 tbsps cooking oil and salt to taste and make a smooth paste.
• Smear this paste all over the chicken pieces, ensuring you rub it well into the slashes you made earlier and that the pieces are well coated.
• Put all the pieces and marinade into a deep bowl and cover. Refrigerate and allow marinating for 12-18 hours.
• Preheat the grill on medium temperature.
• Put the chicken on it and quickly sear (sealing in juices) on both sides. Now allow to brown on both sides, brushing cooking oil on as necessary.
• Once browned, reduce heat and cover the grill. Cook till the chicken is tender.
• If you don’t have a grill you can also bake the chicken. Preheat your oven to 180C/ 350F/ Gas Mark 4. While it is heating, line a baking tray with foil and spray the foil with cooking spray or smear with cooking oil. Lay the pieces on this foil and drizzle lightly with cooking oil.
• Bake for approximately 15 minutes, then turn pieces and bake for another 10 minutes. Test chicken to see if cooked.
• When done, place chicken in a plate or platter and sprinkle Chaat Masala, garnish with lime juice, lime wedges and onion rings. Serve piping hot.
Other Indian recipes made from Tandoori masala are:
• Reshmi kabab
• Butter chicken
• Italian fried chicken
• Chicken makhni
• Tandoori style chicken breast
• Tandoori fish masala
• Chicken tikka masala
• Grilled tandoori chicken
• Tandoori crabs masala
• Tandoori chaap
Type: Spices mix and ground
Taste: Hot spicy
Buy original ethnic Tandoori BBQ Masala, Indian Barbecue Masala Mix,TRS from our indian grocery online shop at cheap price with best Quality.