Chai is a great spice milk tea from India that is becoming extremely popular. The ingredients of chai are touted to have healthful benefits. The spices in Chai masala may include cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, peppercorn, cloves, nutmeg and saffron. It is used more frequently to have a brisk day. Whenever you feel tired or you want to wake up in the night time it is better to have cup of chai tea. It gives freshness and feel good too.
Ingredients to prepare Chai Masala:
• Water – 2 quarts
• 1-2 teaspoons of Chai masala
• Honey to taste
1. Bring two quarts of water to a boil.
2. Add 1-2 teaspoons of Chai masala.
3. Cover and boil for 30 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer for two to three hours.
4. Remove from heat and let cool. Strain and store in the refrigerator.
5. Reheat when you want a cup and add milk and honey to taste.
Type:Hot or cold beverage
Enjoy shopping online Indian products anywhere anytime !!