Tikka Masala Paste, Instant Cooking Paste, AHG, 50g
- Additional information
Tikka Masala paste is made with spices and cooked in a creamy, lightly spiced, tomatoey sauce that is just divine. Our Tikka Masala paste blends authentic spices to create a simply tantalising version of Britain’s most popular curry. Tikka masala paste is one of the nations favourite and is used in preparing the authentic Indian receipes.
Spice Curry paste for indian Tikka Masala is a mild curry enriched with tomatoes and coriander, when cooked with yoghurt or cream, gives an enriched flavour, usually served with Naan bread or rice.
1. 2 cloves of garlic
2. a thumb-sized piece of fresh root ginger
3. 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
4. 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
5. 2 teaspoons garam masala
6. ½ teaspoon sea salt
7. 2 tablespoons groundnut oil
8. 2 tablespoons tomato purée
9. 2 fresh red chillies
10. a small bunch of fresh coriander
11. 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
12. 2 tablespoons ground almonds
13. 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
14. 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
To make Tikka Masala paste:
• First peel the garlic and ginger.Put a frying pan on a medium to high heat and add the spices for toasting to the dry pan.Lightly toast them for a few minutes until golden brown and smelling delicious, then remove the pan from the heat.Add the toasted spices to a pestle and mortar and grind until fine, or put them into a food processor and whiz to a powder.Either way, when you’ve ground them whiz the toasted spices in a food processor with the rest of the ingredients until you have a smooth paste.
Type: fine-grained Paste
Taste: Mild Spicy
Order Tikka Masala Paste,Indian cooking paste from online shop Indian grocery at cheap rate with Best Quality.