Main Ingredients of Gits Uttapam Instant Mix:
Rice flour, Lentil flour, Salt, Green Chillies, Ginger powder, Fenugreek seed powder, Sodium Acetate, Sodium bicarbonate, Citric acid
Preparation and Cooking Method of Gits Uttapam Instant Mix:
1) Mix contents of Gits Uttapam Instant Mix pack with 320ml of water.
2) Stir to a smooth batter.
3) Evenly grease a flat non stick tava / griddle with ½ teaspoon oil and heat on medium flame.
4) Lightly dab the tava with a damp cloth for surface cooling.
5) Pour 125 ml batter in center of tava and quickly spread with outward spiral motion to form a thick pancake of about 20cm diameter.
Tip: Sprinkle finely chopped Onions, coriander leaves, tomatoes and green chillies on top.
6) Dot the edges with a little oil and cook till golden brown. Using a spatula, carefully rn over the uttappam to cook the other side till golden brown.
7)Repeat step 2 for the next uttappam. Serve hot with Gits Instant Sambhar and choice of coconut chutney or chilli powder mix.
Tip: For tasty variant, top the Uttappam with grated cheese.
Steps to prepare Uttappam using Gits Uttappam Instant Mix:
Step by Step Video Instructions to prepare Uttappam using Gits Uttappam Instant Mix