Vada Instant Mix, Deep Fried Vadai Flour, MTR, 200g
Vada Instant Mix is the Instant mix used to prepare South Indian Crispy Vadas. Preperation of vada by using traditional method is time consuming process,its the easiest way to prepare.This mix are prepared under hygenic condition and also no added color preservatives. Serve this with Coconut Chutney and Sambhar. The perfect way to make the perfect vadas – crisp and golden on the outside, soft and delicious on the inside.
Main Ingredients for Vada Instant Mix :
Black gram dal,water,Refined Sunflower oil,Rice flour,salt,Green chilli,Ginger Paste,Curry Leaves
Recipe Ingredients to Vada:
• Onion – 1
• green Chillies – 3
• Black pepper – 4
• Ginger – 25gms
• fresh curry leaves – 6
• Vada Instant Mix – 1 Pkt.
• Add 1 cup of water to 1 cup of MTR Vada Mix,den Mix into a smooth batter.
• Set aside for 8-10 minutes Add finely chopped onions, green chillies, ginger, crushed pepper and curry leaves to the batter.
• Flatten a small quantity of batter on a banana leaf or your wet palm and make a hole in the centre.
• Deep fry the vadas till golden brown
Step by step Video Procedure to Prepare Vada by using Vada Instant Mix:
Buy Instant mixes like Vada Instant Mix, Deep Fried Vadai Flour from our online Indian Shop.