Vindaloo Curry paste is the hottest and the spiciest one. Originally bought to the Goa region of India by the Portuguese, it is now famed in Indian restaurants in the UK for its heat and spice.Vindaloo paste blends authentic spices and a truly delicious – but only for those who like it hot.
A popular Indian dish from the region of Goa which have taken what was originally a Portuguese dish and turned it into an exciting, spicy hot curry that is now synonymous with Goan cuisine. It is well spiced with red chillies, garlic and vinegar and best served with beef, but is also excellent with lamb.
How to Prepare Vindaloo Paste:
• a small bunch of fresh coriander
• 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 3 tablespoons groundnut oil
• 2 tablespoons tomato purée
• 2 fresh red chillies
• a thumb-sized piece of fresh root ginger
• 4 dried red chillies
• 1 tablespoon turmeric
• ½ teaspoon sea salt
• 4 cloves
• 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
• 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
• 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
To make vindaloo paste:
• First peel the garlic and ginger.
• Put a frying pan on a medium to high heat and add the spices for toasting to the dry pan.
• Lightly toast them for a few minutes until golden brown and smelling delicious, then remove the pan from the heat
• Add the toasted spices to a pestle and mortar and grind until fine, or put them into a food processor and whiz to a powder • Either way, when you’ve ground them whiz the toasted spices in a food processor with the rest of the ingredients until you have a smooth paste
Type: fine-grained Paste
Taste: Mild Spicy
Visit our online shop to purchase Indian cooking paste,Vindaloo paste at cheap rate.