Yogi Tea Organic, Bio, Classic Chai, Loose Tea, Cinnamon Spices, 90g
Yogi Tea is a health-promoting beverage and a tonic for the whole body. It strengthens the nervous system, energizes the body, clears the mind, and is both a remedy and preventive measure for colds, allergies, and other illnesses. Yogi Tea is best made two quarts at a time. It can be stored in the refrigerator or even frozen. Simply heat tea and add milk and Honey .It is a blend of five traditional Ayurvedic spices: Cardamom seeds , Cinnamon bark , clove bud, ginger root and black pepper .
Ingredients to prepare Yogi Tea:
• Water – 2 quarts
• Whole cloves – 15
• Black pepper corns – 20
• Cinnamon – 3 sticks
• Whole cardamom pods (split the pods first)
• Fresh ginger slices – 8 (1/4″ thick, no need to peel)
• Regular or decaf Black Tea leaves – 1/2 teaspoon (approximately 1-2 tea bag)
• Dairy or soy milk and honey or maple syrup to taste
1. Bring two quarts of water to a boil.
2. Add cloves and boil one minute. Add cardamom, peppercorns, cinnamon, and ginger.
3. Cover and boil for 30 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer for two to three hours.
4. Remove from heat, add black Tea , and let cool. Strain and store in the refrigerator.
5. Reheat when you want a cup and add milk and honey to taste.
Type:Hot or cold beverage
Buy our Tea Product Yogi Tea Organic, Bio, Classic Chai, Loose Tea from our online shop.